A software company is looking for C++ Developer with the following informations:
Do you want to be the part of C++ Team for developing a router/PBX product that can interface to SIP phones, Bluetooth, USB headsets and WiFi enabled devices running a VoIP application?
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
– Analyse requirements, design, and develop C++ application software on Linux system;
– Maintain and troubleshoot issues reported by the integration test teams or the customers;
– Troubleshoot issue, suggest and implement solution when needed;
– Take design ownership and make architecture changes in the long-term;
– Communicate directly with global customers.
At the you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
– Experience with C++ programming language;
– Good English communication;
– Experience in Linux development.
Nice to have:
– Experience in developing for embedded systems;
– Experience with Python;
– Experience with Agile principles.
You will find yourself in an exciting career with:
– Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
– Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
– An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
– Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
– Training and career development opportunities
– 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
– English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
– Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
– Annual health check-up
– Annual company trip & annual family day
– Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO USE ITFINDER VIET NAM SERVICES.