A product software company is looking for Consultant Engineer (L1) with the following requirements:
– Manage support requests raised by customers via Support Portal and ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
– Facilitate incident responses and escalations to advanced support teams when necessary.
– Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
– Create Customer Knowledge Base articles based on the encountered support requests.
– Support Product team to release the solution package to customers based on release requests.
– Provide on-call support outside regular business hours as and when required.
– University graduation
– 2+ years of experience
– Experience in a customer-facing role within a high-tech industry, ideally with direct exposure to troubleshooting technical issues.
– Strong understanding of Operating Systems (Linux), Mobile Client IOS or Android (is required.
– Strong communication skills and a command of English in order to act as a bridge between customers and the service delivery team.
– Willing to work beyond business hours as and when required.
– Willing to help customers and who will not rest until a problem is solved
– Language skills: Good command of spoken English
– Able to handle pressures during incidents
– Work in a team environment
– Love to work with multi-national customers
– Previous experience supporting software products and resolving complex technical queries
– Be smart, driven, curious, and empathetic support member
– Couple technical acumen with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities
– Macbook Pro laptop for working
– Base salary package
– Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code.
– Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home).
– Performance based reward and recognition.
– Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us or contact for more discussion.