A product software company is looking for Consultant Engineer (Java) with the following requirements:
– Work together with the Technical Support Level 1 team member to help troubleshoot incidents reported by customers via The Support Portal and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
– Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
– Create and manage the customers’ replicated Virtual Environments and ensure all features are operational for incident reproduce and troubleshooting purpose.
– Working with various internal teams including Product Development team, Quality Assurance team to ensure customer’ issue root cause is identified and resolved before releasing new package to customer.
– Provide on-call support outside regular business hours as and when required.
– University graduation
– 3+ years of experience at least
– Experience in a customer-facing role within a high-tech industry, ideally with direct exposure to troubleshooting technical issues.
– Experience with Spring boot, Spring Cloud Microservices, Spring MVC architecture would be a Big Plus
– Experience on various popular application servers like JBOSS, Weblogic, Tomcat (at least one of them)
– Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, MariaDB, Oracle (at least 1 one of them) and ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
– Familiarization with CI/CD systems such as Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory is a plus- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Services is a plus
– Experience working with NoSQL databases, MySQL replication and administration is a plus – Cyber Security knowledge would be a huge plus.
– Have knowledge on application servers (such as Jboss, Weblogic or Tomcat)
– Strong communication skills and a command of English in order to act as a bridge between customers and the service delivery team.
– Willing to work beyond business hours as and when required.
– Able to handle pressures during incidents
– Work in a team environment
– Love to work with multi-national customers
– Previous experience supporting software products and resolving complex technical queries – Be smart, driven, curious, and empathetic support member
– Couple technical acumen with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities
– Macbook Pro laptop for working
– Base salary package
– Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code
– Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home)
– Performance based reward and recognition
– Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us or contact for more discussion.