A global tech company is looking for Data Development Engineer with the following information:
The Role: We are seeking for an exceptionally talented software engineer to develop large scale, complex software system that controls our datasets creation. Datasets are consumed internally by our researchers and our quantitative models. The successful candidate will be working on current and next-generation data acquiring system that ingest data from different format, protocol. Your responsibilities will include:
– Requirement-gathering, architecting and designing extremely large-scale data system.
– Developing software systems and micro-services in Python/C++.
– Integrating state-of-the-art open source software and technologies.
– Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate our data enrichment process.
– Developing and architecting next generation monitoring platform for data guarding, data governance.
– Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management team.
What You’ll Bring:
– Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Physics, with minimum Bachelor’s degree. Proof of good academic record (such as GPA and other relevant test scores).
– Expert in design large scale distributed software system.
– Expert programing skills in Python and Python stack (Flask, Celery…).
– Expert in database design (either SQL or NoSQL), know how to optimize/design database schema that can evolve overtime.
– Experience working under Linux environment, familiar with Perl/Shell scripting.
– Candidate must master at least one Object-oriented Languages (prefer C++ or Java). Candidate should be familiar with debugger/tool under Linux such as gcc, g++, gdb, maven/ant build
– Experience with container technology (docker, kubernetes), micro-services, big data processing (spark, kafka, hdfs…) is a BIG PLUS.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
– Be an analytical thinker with exceptional problem solving skills.
– Good communication skills: must be fluent in English, spoken and written.
– Interested in applying technology to real world situation, comfortable working in fast paced work environment, detail oriented and capable performing tasks under time pressure.
– Knowledge of basic statistics/probability, familiar with concepts such as correlation, standard deviation and how to compute is a PLUS.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A global software company is seeking an exceptionally talented engineer to lead the development of large scale, complex software systems,...Apply For This Job