A product software company is looking for DevOps Engineer with the following informations:
– At least 3 years of working experience in developing system with Python or Golang or Ruby…
– Be able to work independently.
– Working experience with containerization technologies (Docker) and container orchestration platforms (K8s).
– Experience with Linux (administration, advanced networking, security).
– Experience with implementing and improving CI/CD processes (build & deployment pipelines).
– Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins… is a big plus
– Experience with infrastructure automation & provisioning tools (e.g Terraform & Ansible/Chef/Puppet).
– Experience with working and managing with databases, e.g PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch…
– Experience with implementing solutions about logging & infrastructure monitoring, such as iELK Stack, Graylog hay Prometheus, Grafana…
NICE TO HAVE:
– Experience with Cloud platform, familiar with AWS is advantageous.
– Experience with implementing solutions on K8s platform (e.g: API Gateway, Service Mesh …) is preferable.
– Experience with microservices architecture, have knowledge of 12factor is a plus.
– Working experience with Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming is a plus.
– Have knowledge of developing product, optimizing and enhancing the stability of the system is a plus.
– Working experience with principle of open-source software development.
– Experience with the operation of international e-commerce system.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.