A product software company is looking for DevOps Engineer with the following information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improve automations for development and deployment processes
• Manage and Improve Continuous Integration (CI) processes and systems including Jenkins
• Manage source control including Git (BitBucket)
• Write scripts and automation using various shell scripts or languages (i.e. Bash, Perl, Python, etc)
• Performs tasks related with software and licensing releases (new version, patches, etc).
• Utilise various open source technologies
• Use various tools to orchestrate or automate processes
• Understand how various systems work
• Understand how IT operations are managed.
• University graduation
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
• Strong grasp of automation tools
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Familiar with ITIL is preferred
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code release and deployment
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• At least 2 years of experience in managing Unix/Linux based infrastructure
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience administering source control and CI systems (i.e. Jenkins,
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language (i.e. Bash, Perl, Python, etc).
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
• Familiar with databases (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc – NoSQL experience is a plus).
• Preferably to have experiences on working with automation/configuration management tools
(i.e. Puppet, Chef, etc)
• Preferably to have some level of understanding on IT security (i.e. PKI infrastructure, SSL, etc).
• Innovative and passionate to make life easier for everyone
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good time-management skills
• Good at English for all skills
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A global tech company is looking for Data Development Engineer with the following information: The Role: We are seeking for...Apply For This Job