A software company from Europe is looking for Full-stack Ruby on Rails Developer to join the team in Ho Chi Minh with the following information:
– Participate in building a web application product for a Norwegian customer.
– Contribute to technical/business aspects of the project.
– Deliver well-tested features.
– Be always ready to self-study about new technologies and proactive to adapt to changes.
Your Skills and Experience:
– 3+ years and above of working experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer.
– Good understanding of the Ruby programming language and Rails framework.
– Familiar with popular gems, such as Devise, Pundit, Delayed Job…
– PostgreSQL/SQL in general, query optimization.
– Experience with Linux/Ubuntu OS.
– Experience with git.
– Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Be a detail-oriented, and friendly team player.
– Intermediate English (Verbal) or higher.
Nice to have:
– Agile/Scrum/TDD + BDD.
– AWS Infrastructure.
– Modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue.js…).
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
– Great salary package. Annual performance review.
– 13th-salary Bonus for all staff.
– 14th-salary Bonus for those who have worked for more than 5 years.
– Premium Healthcare Insurance Package and Annual Health Check-up for all staff.
– Loyalty Employee Benefit: all staff who have worked for more than 1.5 years will receive a package (VND 3mil, VND 5mil, VND 10mil) EVERY year to go on a vacation, have a luxury meal, or enjoy a fancy service with family and friends.
– Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee and examination fee, and give out a bonus for the certificate the staff gets.
– Good career advancement opportunities.
– Product oriented. Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment.
– Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies.
– Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
– At least 17 annual leaves.
– Company trip, Year-End Party.
– Friday Party, Salary Day Celebration, Teambuilding outdoor activities.
– Free coffee (cappuccino, cafe latte, latte macchiato, etc), milk and juice. Kitchen and Library at work. Billards and darts are equipped for your enjoyment and convenience.
– Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday). Thirty-min break at 4 PM every day.
– Free language training: English (company sponsored).
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO USE ITFINDER VIET NAM SERVICES.