A software company from Europe is looking for a Helpdesk position to respond to queries on basic technical issues to customers. This position must have basic technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively (in English) to understand the problem and explain solutions to customers. The goal is to create value for customers that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
What you will do:
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers who reported issues relating to our products over email or JIRA channel.
• Analyze reported issues and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Respond to the customer through the problem-solving process.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Follow-up and update customer status and information.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
• Has at least 1-2 years’ experience in Helpdesk position.
• Has basic technical knowledge in software domain.
• Good logical thinking.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in English.
• Can read and write a little Chinese, Malay, Indonesian or other SE Asian language is a plus.
• A degree in IT or a related field.
• Family Health Insurance.
• 13th month salary.
• 15 days Annual Leave.
• Onsite to Europe for training.
• Provide laptop for work.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.