A global software company is seeking an exceptionally talented engineer to lead the development of large scale, complex software systems, who possesses the technical capability to build software components, thereby advancing the technology and development strategy for the team.
A successful candidate will be proficient in applying design patterns and is able to use a multitude of software libraries in solving development problems. The candidate should have a solid understanding of the development process pipeline, practicing effective code version control, and managing processes such as Continuous Integration and Deployment. Most importantly, the candidate must be pro-active and adapt quickly to changes in the underlying software system and hardware infrastructure.
Its Impact: The ability to envision, create and deliver robust software that drives testing and production will enable us to remain nimble and quickly apply new ideas to different regions and asset classes while translating their intrinsic value into actual profits. Adopting a state-of-the-art development and delivery process will be critical in achieving this.
What You’ll Bring:
– At least 8 years of Python experience developing large systems.
– Demonstrated ability to program in Python developing large scale, cluster-based applications on Linux/Unix platforms; familiar with libraries such as NumPy, Django and Pandas
– Working knowledge in various database and messaging technologies such as SQL, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra etc.
– Able to mentor and guide the more junior members of the team
– Strong mathematical background with ability to grasp business environment and effectively translate requirements into software implementations
– Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form, Command of the English language
– Excellent problem solving abilities and judgment with strong attention to detail
– Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture
– Degree in a quantitative or technical discipline from top university (computer science, engineering, etc)
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to ITFinder VN for more discuss if interested.