A global tech company is looking for Middle Office Engineer (Senior Java Developer) with the following information:
You will research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people.
We are built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
The Role: This role is for a software developer in the middle office development group. The candidate will be working on next generation technology to build a scalable, real time view of the firm’s financial data. As a key member of the team the candidate will have the opportunity to offer new technology solutions to help improve our capabilities.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
– Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, pre and post trade analysis applications on Linux platforms.
– Analyze requirements, develop/test code, and manage product deliverables to targeted release dates.
– Adhere to the company is software development methods and guidelines.
– Interface with users for requirements gathering and specification.
– Interface with operations support team for deployment and training.
– Participate in all facets of a project ¡s life cycle from design, implementation, testing, documentation and deployment.
– Provide support for new and legacy applications.
– Act as a mentor to help improve junior members of the team is technical capabilities.
What You’ll Bring:
– Possess an advanced knowledge and experience with streaming application development (Kafka, Spark, Redis a plus but not mandatory).
– Strong understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming.
– Have strong experience in querying large data sets using SQL language.
– Be able to design and develop scalable software.
– Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A product software company is recruiting a Senior React Native Developer in Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh. You will...Apply For This Job