My client from Australia is looking for .Net Team Leader in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
– Monitor project’s progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action
– Works with the team and key stakeholders to set the key goals and major objectives
– Support team members in Personal Development
– Recognizes and acknowledges the contributions of team members
– Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
– Contact point for the project
– Keep team members and stakeholders informed of key developments, program decisions, issues, and changes to the project and the project plan.
– Having good technical background on .NET technologies
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information technology or equivalent
• At least 4 years of experience in such .NET technologies as ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, etc…
• At least 1+ years recent experience as a Scrum Master is a plus