A software company is looking for NodeJS Developer in Ho Chi Minh with the following information:
● Develop REST API and/or CMS to collect, process and feed data for various projects.
● Aggregate data from various third parties.
● Collaborate with Frontend engineers in integration.
● Follow the latest industrial and company’s internal best practices and guidelines.
● Collaborate on new/existing projects quickly.
This role is evaluated on:
● Technical aptitude and experience in Server application development.
● Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative environment.
● Capable of delivering robust, thoroughly tested applications.
● Capable of solving problems while keeping the end goal in mind.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal NodeJS Developer should possess the following:
● Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
● At least one year of Server development experience.
● Strong working knowledge in:
– NodeJS web frameworks: Express, Sails, Hapi, etc.
– Databases & ORMs: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
– Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Heroku, etc.
– BDD & testing.
– CI/CD tools and workflow.
● In-depth knowledge of scalability, systems engineering and design patterns.
● Experience in developing RESTful API.
● Experience in integrating with third party API.
● Familiar with Git for code management and versioning.
● Logical thinking with natural problem solving skills.
● Ability to make good assumptions and search for solutions before asking for help.
● Good communication skills.
● Positive attitude towards problems and adaptive to ever-changing requirements.
● Able to handle stress and deadline.
– Experience using HTML, CSS (SASS), Bootstrap or web frameworks ie React, Angular, Vue, etc.
– Experience in handling real-time or large traffic project.
– Experience in starting a project from scratch.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.