A Singapore-based company that specializes in the development of web and mobile applications is looking for OutSystems Engineer responsible for understanding business requirements and implementing solutions independently mostly matched to the customers’ requirements.
– Develop and maintain web and mobile applications following development best practices, ensuring solution performance and user adoption.
– Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines.
– Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timebox.
– Conduct unit testing, integration testing and execute the necessary bug fixes.
– To help PM and tech lead have transparent info and progress.
– To attend all regular meetings of assigned projects.
– Be good team player.
– Candidate with 2-5-year experience is perfectly matched.
– Be proficient in .NET and T-SQL (Oracle or MS SQL is a MUST).
– MUST speak English fluently.
– MUST be willing to learn new tech (at least OutSystems platform) and remain opened mindset.
– Have good logical analysis is a PLUS.
– Will be trained to develop on OutSystems platform.
– Laptop and screen are provided.
– 13th month salary.
– Yearly performance bonus.
– Company sponsorship for OutSystems certification.
– Annual leave: 14 days.
– Medical leave: 14 days.
– Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary.
– Premium health care & annual health check.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.