A software company is looking for Principal Developer (.Net/C#) working in Ho Chi Minh.
– Develop and maintain application using C#, .NET.
– Understand business requirement and translate (design and architect) into technical document.
– Identify features, write user stories, document and validate acceptance criteria, and estimate work in an agile fashion.
– Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
– Act as person between business analyst, full-stack developer and designer.
– Review business requirements working with team members.
– Monitor project’s progress resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action.
– Act as Scrum master.
– Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements.
– Ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product.
– Take the key responsibility for project deliverable.
Your Skills and Experience:
– B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
– 5+ years experienced developing application
– Must have experience in all aspects of software project delivery
– Be a crazy expert .NET Dev: OOP, C#, ASP.NET (MVC, WebAPI), Entity Framework or similar .NET ORM, SQL database, .Net Core will be a plus
– Be a muscular BA:
o Must have strong working knowledge of common design patterns and OOA&D
o Design pattern
– Be a lovely designer:
o Experience building modern web application using one of front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue…). Angular is a plus.
o Be creative at user experiences using Jquery, CSS3, HTML5.
o Understanding of web performance optimization.
– Be Agile:
o Experience writing and managing automated unit and integration tests strongly preferred
o Proficiency with Git and/or other source control systems.
o Proficiency with CI/CD using Azure DevOps.
– Be a Supporter:
o Love to work as a team member, reliable, funny and easy to work with.
o A creative mind which can work alongside a very drunk design and creative team.
o Highly organized driven individual with skills in an agency environment.
o Excellent English communication skills.
o A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
o Detail oriented, self-motivation and empowerment.
– Great salary package. Annual performance review.
– 13th-salary Bonus for all staff.
– 14th-salary Bonus for those who have worked for more than 5 years.
– Premium Healthcare Insurance Package and Annual Health Check-up for all staff.
– Loyalty Employee Benefit: all staff who have worked for more than 1.5 years will receive a package (VND 3mil, VND 5mil, VND 10mil) EVERY year to go on a vacation, have a luxury meal, or enjoy a fancy service with family and friends.
– Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee and examination fee, and give out a bonus for the certificate the staff gets.
– Good career advancement opportunities.
– Product-oriented. Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment.
– Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies.
– Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
– At least 17 annual leaves.
– Company trip, Year End Party.
– Friday Party, Salary Day Celebration, Teambuilding outdoor activities.
– Free coffee (cappuccino, cafe latte, latte macchiato, etc), milk and juice. Kitchen and Library at work. Billards and darts are equipped for your enjoyments and convenience.
– Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday). Thirty-min break at 4PM every day.
– Free language training: English (company sponsored).
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.