A product software company is looking for Product Owner with the following information:
In this role, you would be:
– Serving as the bridge between Product Management and Engineering.
– Working closely with Product Management to understand and align team members.
– Developing an execution plan with extreme focus on achieving the company’s goals.
– Owning and maintaining a well-groomed backlog that allows for efficiency and flexibility.
– Running a full-stack Agile product team through standard ceremonies: Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review & Retrospectives.
– Translating high level requirements into user stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
– Keeping stakeholders informed on relevant development progress and timelines.
– Balancing new feature development and bug fixing to ensure regularly scheduled releases are delivered with quality and on time.
– Training and mentoring more junior team members.
– Joining an open, friendly and performance-oriented culture.
The skills & experience you’ll need:
– Demonstrated success in a Product role for a software company.
– Passion for growing a tech product for non-tech savvy audience.
– Technical background, proficiency in SQL and data analysis are advantages.
– Deep understanding of Agile processes and principles for continuous delivery.
– Excellent communication skill.
– Vietnamese language to a professional standard.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.