We are seeking a Production Support Engineer to join our Infrastructure team.
As a Production Support Engineer, you are expected to support trading opera ons and be the bridge between trading and technology. We are looking for somebody that is eager to learn and grow in their role. You have a great interest in improving and automa ng processes. You will have a chance to work on a cu ng edge technology pla orm, google cloud, and possibly introduce a new solu on yourself if you can make a case for it.
● Day to day support of order management and market data delivery systems on major electronic exchanges.
● Solving problems by providing level one support for our produc on systems and keep accurate documenta on.
● Monitoring and repor ng on the status and health of our systems.
● Serving as the primary technical contact for brokers and exchanges.
● Improvement of current tools used internally to manage and monitor the complete
● Handles desktop support, both hardware and so ware.
● Provisioning of new internal users.
● Thinks clearly, learns quickly, solves problems, and can work with no supervision.
● Asks good ques ons. Communicates effec vely.
● Familiarity with so ware development prac ces. Works well in a team.
● Strong troubleshoo ng and problem-solving abili es.
● Good communica on skills and fluency in english.
● Experience with Linux (CentOS, Fedora) and Windows.
● Experience with databases and SQL.
● Proficient in scrip ng python and bash or shell.
Good to have:
● Knowledge of automa on tools like puppet, ansible, terraform.
● Knowledge of Google Cloud.
Experience with monitoring tools like nagios, icinga, prometheus, influx.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.