An Europe software company is looking for Project Manager in DaNang as the following information:
– Create an estimation and support our sales manager in preparing quotations based on the requirements from the customers.
– Manage projects following Agile process.
– Organize the teams following the scrum methodology.
– Lead your projects and people into a success.
– Be involved with interviewing new candidates for the company.
– Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
– Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
– Establish, manage and maintain the relationship with the client, third parties, vendors and all stakeholders.
– At least 5 years of experience to manage software development projects.
– Clear-headed, flexible and emotionally intelligent in problem-solving.
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
– English speaking and writing skills to communicate with international colleagues and customers.
– Relevant educational backgrounds (technical background is a plus).
You’re as cool as:
– A soul leader/manager.
– A team player who takes ownership of what you do with high responsibility and assertiveness.
– A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
– International working environment.
– Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary.
– 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics).
Monthly lunch allowance:
– 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year.
– Premium health card & annual health check.
– Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.