A product software company is looking for individuals passionate about cyber security, in particular and mobile security, to join our team as Sales Leader (Senior).
Reporting to Vice-President of Global Sales, the Sales Manager/Director is responsible for the development of account plans, budgets, and go-to-market strategies in the Financial Sector across the region, in order to support the Company’s market share in this sector. He/She is also responsible for analyzing market developments and customer requirements, and structuring solutions and providing feedback in order to align the Company’s strategic direction for its products and solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Own the annual revenue quota for Vietnam.
• Analyse the market developments and customer requirements.
• Identify and establish new businesses, with special focus on the Financial sector across Vietnam Develop and execute sales and account plans, budget, forecasts, and go-to-market strategies to maximize revenue growth in this sector.
• Establish strong cooperative relationships with all levels of customers’ organizations and departments.
• Report sales performance against quotas, and analyse all win/lose opportunities periodically.
• Prepare tenders, proposals and quotations.
• Quote and negotiate appropriate customer prices, contracts, terms and conditions.
• Identify/organize and participate in trade exhibitions/events, conferences, seminars and meetings to raise awareness and generate leads.
• Prepare marketing materials and sales toolkit.
• Build and deepen the relations with both System Integrators and Channel Partners focused on the Financial sectors across the region.
• More than 10 years of experience in Sales and Business Development in the Vietnam market.
• Must speak professional English(for HQ communication).
• Must have sold to Banks before.
• Strong customer relationship developments and well experienced in penetrating the different accounts in the Financial Industries (including Banks, Insurance, Stockbroking, Payments, etc).
• Extensive knowledge of IT and Security products, preferably Cyber Security background and mobile security. Selling solutions rather than a product is the key.
• Additional experience in establishing channel and partners – good existing contacts in place in the Financial sector is a plus.
• Strong experience in building sales pipeline, managing forecast and closing opportunities by using multi-prong approach.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Readiness to travel at short notice.
• Excellent presentation, negotiation skills and business awareness.
• Clear results orientation and cost management.
• Experience in working with multi-national teams or projects.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated and independent.
• Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities.
• Base salary package.
• Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code.
• Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave).
• Performance based reward and recognition.
• Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.