A software company is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer working in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. You will be working in a diverse and dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy. With more than 15 nationalities working in an open office, communication is essential to performance. To remain as the “small giant” of proprietary trading, we give employees a high level of autonomy and encourage them to get creative, take risks, make mistakes and learn from them.
As part of the Infrastructure team, you will:
– Design/ deploy automation tools, monitoring, deployment, configuration, service discovery.
– Improve/ redesign the current monitoring stack and metric collection.
– Grow the DevOps culture within both the development and operation team.
– Improve the current CI/CD pipeline.
– Provide operational support.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
As a DevOps/ Linux engineer, you should be able to:
– Take initiative in investigating infrastructure/ application issues on a live production system independently.
– Deal with a global infrastructure setup with over 200 servers.
– Handle cutting edge low latency hardware.
– Comfortable developing in Python.
– It will be highly useful if you have prior experience in the following technologies:
+ Configuration management tools like Puppet/ Chef/ Ansible
+ Monitoring tools like Nagios/ Icinga/ Sensu
+ CI tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI
+ Public cloud providers like Google cloud, AWS, Azure
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to ITFinder VN for more discuss if interested.