A software company is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) working in Ho Chi Minh with following requirements:
– Faster understand existing application infrastructure and propose for any improvement action if needed.
– Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
– Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
– Set up a monitoring stack.
– Define service capacity planning strategies.
– Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
– Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
– Review source coding of team member.
– To be in charge of trouble shouting in project.
– Can take role as sub leader to mentor to develop product on schedule on quality.
– Conduct interviewer role for hiring engineer for project.
– Experience with the core AWS services.
– Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, x-ray, metrics, Elasticsearch, datadog, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
– Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform, serverless, Ansible, chef, cloudformation.
– Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
– Past experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
– Design and implement CI / CD pipeline (Jenkins, Codebuild, Codepine line, docker).
– Automate deployments of services (blue/green, canary) and administration of platforms (Experience in Kubernetes or Amazon ECS).
– Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
– Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.