A global software company is seeking a creative and driven technologist with strong technical and programming skills, proven problem solving ability and excellent communication skills. As an Engineer within the Core Technology DevOps team, you will work closely with other technologists, researchers and portfolio managers, monitoring and developing systems and tools to support our core production systems – build, testing and deployment pipelines, software and productivity tools, monitoring and middleware, data infrastructure.
– Monitoring and supporting our software infrastructure and model production system; Investigating and troubleshooting issues.
– Developing software systems in Python (or Java if you have a background).
– Integrating best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mesos, Docker, Elasticsearch.
– Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate business processes.
– Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management teams.
What You’ll Bring:
– Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in DevOps, technical operations or software development, great interpersonal skills, and familiarity with systems administration and/or integration. In addition, the candidate will have:
– A bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field.
– Experience working in Linux; familiar with bash scripting.
– Demonstrated experience using Python and/or Java; experience with relational databases (MySQL).
– Familiarity with existing open-source software packages and the DevOps toolchain.
– Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment preferred.
– Excellent analytical skills and a passion for solving problems.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills; Fluency in the English language.
– Be detail oriented and capable of multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment.
– A great support attitude (our job is to make life easier for other teams!).
– Able to work independently with minimal direction.
– Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to ITFinder VN for more discuss if interested.