A global leader in software-based digital security is looking for Senior Java Developer in HCMC, Vietnam.
– As a software developer, your main responsibities would be to develop cutting edge newer features/product line.
– You would be expected to write high quality code in terms of functionality, modularity, security and compatibility.
– Close coordination with Technical Product Owner (Server) on timelines and expected delivery milestones of the user stories/features.
– Assist the scrum master to finalise the scope of sprint and story estimation.
– Occasionally work with Customer Support Team to debug/resolve/patch support issues.
– Occasional assistance to Professional Services Team to ensure smooth on-premise deployment of the product.
– Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science.
– Min 3+ years of experience as a Java Developer/ Software Engineer.
• Technical Skills:
– Must be hands on with Spring boot, Spring Cloud Microservices, Spring MVC architecture.
– Experience with large-scale, event-driven, distributed systems and inter-process messaging frameworks such as Rabbit MQ, Kafka.
– Experience with microservice architecture.
– Experience on various popular application servers like JBOSS, Weblogic, Tomcat (atleast one of them).
– Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, MariaDB, Oracle (atleast 1 one of them) and ORM frameworks such as Hibernate.
– Experience in CI/CD systems such as Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory is a plus.
– Should have good understanding of infrastructure and security requirements.
– Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Services is a plus.
– Experience working with NoSQL databases, MySQL replication and administration is a plus – Cyber Security knowledge would be a huge plus.
• Soft skills:
– A strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
– Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
– Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills in English.
– Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities.
– MacPro laptop for working.
– Base salary package.
– Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code.
– Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home).
– Performance based reward and recognition.
– Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.