A global tech company is looking for Senior Software Engineer – Data Integrity to build and develop components for our Data Integrity Assurance framework. The candidate is expected to be familiar with modern design patterns and apply suitable programming paradigms to create and maintain a robust, flexible and scalable system. In addition, the candidate will work closely with the data team, adopting continuous integration and deployment techniques to ensure that the products are being delivered in a timely yet reliable manner. The candidate is also expected to be able to learn and integrate new technology to complement and enhance existing systems.
What You’ll Bring:
– Python programming or hands-on industry experience with C++.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top university in computer science, information technology, engineering, or any other related fields.
– 5+ years as developer in a systematic environment, possess core technical skills.
– Familiarity with scripting languages and developing multithreading real-time applications on Linux/Unix platforms.
– Working knowledge in various database and messaging technologies such as SQL, Redis, Kafka etc.
– Experience with data analysis is a plus.
– Excellent problem solving skills and out of the box thinking ability.
– Excellent problem solving abilities and judgment with strong attention to detail.
– Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture.
– Proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.