A global tech company is looking for SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DATA MANAGER with the following information:
– Write and maintain software to ingest and transform data for downstream consumption.
– Process and analyze financial market data.
– Build software systems that manage huge amount of data efficiently and can facilitate effective quantitative analysis and research, develop utility tools that can further automate the software development, testing and deployment workflow.
– Provide technical support on data related issues for global researchers, including diagnosing root causes of technical problems and proposing solutions for developers.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
– Good knowledge on data structures and algorithms.
– Expeience with C++ (required).
– Experience with UNIX/Linux (required).
– Experience with Python (desirable).
– Minimum one year of work experience in a technology or financial company.
– Experience with STL or Boost (desirable).
– Experience in working with financial market data is a plus.
– Be dedicated and self-disciplined with a strong work ethic and be willing to help others.
– Be proactive and possess good communication skills within a global team environment.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.