A software company from Canada is looking for an experienced Software Engineering General Manager to relocate to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and help bring our team there to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with the following:
* Leading several successful software development projects from initial
design through release.
* Managing teams of software developers, project managers, and testers,
preferably as a manager of managers.
* Defining and implementing development and project management processes.
* Developing cloud services and mobile apps.
* Remote development and managing employees with diverse cultural
The successful candidate will work in a North America-based program
management role for several months, preferably based in Calgary, but
potentially based in Seattle or working remotely instead. Once they’ve
familiarized themselves with our business and processes, they’ll
transfer to Vietnam to lead a team there.
Successful candidates should be self-starters who are comfortable with
ambiguity, thrive in fast-paced environments, and who require minimal
oversight and guidance.
Fluency in verbal and written English is required.
Fluency in verbal and written Vietnamese isn’t absolutely necessary, but
would be a huge plus.
Candidates should also have ten-plus years of directly
relevant work experience.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via hotline: +84 902 072 509 for more discuss if interested.