A global software company is looking for Software Engineering Manager with the following informations:
– Manage and develop a team of world-class engineers to keep them motivated, grow their technical expertise and meet their career aspirations.
– Spend about half your time on hands-on technical work, including coding.
– Manage projects end to end in a fast-paced Agile environment to deliver quality software on time, and follow through post release to ensure effective usage.
– Partner with business owners and product managers to help shape product strategy, sharpen product specs and come up with innovative solutions.
– Drive continual process improvements in areas like unit test, code review, static analysis, CI, CD.
– At least 5 years of software development experience, preferably in horizontally scalable services in a cloud environment.
– At least 2 years of managing an elite engineering team with multiple release cycles under your belt.
– Proven ability to recruit, develop and retain talent.
– Steeped in Agile ways. Deep knowledge of software engineering best practices; burning desire to drive the team to adopt them.
– Highly adept at project management in a demanding fast-changing environment with tight deadlines and scarce resources. Ability to multi-task is key.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.