A software company is looking for a highly resourceful and motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to scale up our Engineering team significantly. You will develop creative talent sourcing strategies and take responsibility for the end-to-end talent acquisition process across all levels of seniority.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process while optimizing recruitment workflow, ensuring quick hiring turnaround.
– Engage exceptional and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
– Selection of world-class talent from candidate pools, and make instinctive recruitment decisions backed up by interview process data.
– Develop and implement sourcing strategies that create candidate pipelines and new hire for all Engineering vacancies and Internships.
– Grow the campus recruitment capability in partnering with feeder universities and top graduates from top universities.
– Build and manage effective relationships with external stakeholders such as schools, universities and industry partners.
– Coordinate with L&D and Communication for engagement activities.
– Get requirements from tech team then send to admin, security, purchasing…for proper action.
– Provide staff information to C&B for monthly payroll.
– 2 years of hands-on recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team preferred.
– Excellent command of English.
– Experience/Knowledge of recruitment life cycle.
– Experience of building networks and relationships both internally and externally.
– Ability to multi-task, is detail-oriented and organised.
– Excellent communication and rapport-building skills.
– Understanding of basic Software Engineering terminology and concepts preferred, but not required.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.