A software company is looking for Team Leader (PHP) in Ho Chi Minh as below:
Your Skills and Experience:
– Must be able to write and maintain plugins for WordPress/ WooCommerce.
– Must be able to read and understand API documentation/ RESTful services.
– Very good English communication skills, both written and oral.
– Must be able to create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization.
– Quickly understand clients needs and make accurate estimates.
– Deliver on time.
– Develop user-friendly webshops and websites.
– Develop plugins.
– Get to know POS and ERP system and integrate them with WordPress/ WooCommerce.
– Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs.
– Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them.
– Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-critical environment.
– Perform team code reviews and provide technical over-sigh.
– Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
– Must be willing to communicate directly with client and 3’rd party.
– Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
– Good teamworker, sociable, and hard worker.
– Have constant curiosity, be creative, responsible and willing to learn new things.
– Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
– Great salary package. Annual performance review.
– 13th-salary Bonus for all staff.
– 14th-salary Bonus for those who have worked for more than 5 years.
– Premium Healthcare Insurance Package and Annual Health Check-up for all staff.
– Loyalty Employee Benefit: all staff who have worked for more than 1.5 years will receive a package (VND 3mil, VND 5mil, VND 10mil) EVERY year to go on a vacation, have a luxury meal, or enjoy a fancy service with family and friends.
– Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee and examination fee, and give out a bonus for the certificate the staff gets.
– Good career advancement opportunities.
– Product-oriented. Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment.
– Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies.
– Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
– At least 17 annual leaves.
– Company trip, Year End Party.
– Friday Party, Salary Day Celebration, Teambuilding outdoor activities.
– Free coffee (cappuccino, cafe latte, latte macchiato, etc), milk and juice. Kitchen and Library at work. Billards and darts are equipped for your enjoyments and convenience.
– Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday). Thirty-min break at 4PM every day.
– Free language training: English (company sponsored).
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.