An European software developer is looking for Technical Project Manager as the following information:
– Work directly with developers to ensure the best possible product on the best possible schedules.
– Gather information and write documentation on new features, bugs, and reports from end-users.
– Write pre-development documentation on upcoming projects.
– Gathering high-level business requirements and working with a development team to translate ideas into actionable user stories.
– Define clear scope of project.
– Develop project timeline.
– Monitor and control project effectively including timeline, scope, project team, QA.
– Work directly with foreign clients and effectively communicate with clients about aspects of project.
– Perform Q/A on submitted deliverables.
– Project Leadership: Work closely with Product and Engineering to manage multiple software development projects from launch through completion.
– Champion client vision and priorities day-to-day.
– Facilitate Agile process and events with clients and staff, including Sprint reviews and planning and daily stand-ups.
– At least 3 years of professional Project Management experience required.
– Experience with Agile and Git.
– A solid foundation of Project Management skills such as time management.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Exceptional communication skills in English both verbal and written
– Relay strategies, goals, and project status to both technical and non-technical partners.
– Technically fluent.
– Understand the basic concepts behind APIs, frameworks, networking, cloud computing, programing languages, etc. Do not need an engineering background, but need to be comfortable being in conversations with technical teammates daily.
– Good analysis and documentation skills.
– Understand software development life cycle, and project management process.
– Dedicated to deliver project on time and excellent quality.
– Annual leave: 15 – 18 days / year.
– Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
– Monthly salary 13.
– Bonus according to the project.
– Premium Healthcare for senior employees.
– Environment friendly, fun, dedication.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.