A Scandinavian tech company with development office in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for an awesome Junior UX/UI Designer who is passionate in making user interfaces that both look amazing and that takes simplicity to another level.
The company are funded and produce the world’s first Branded Digital Salesroom (DSR), with the objective to launch globally in 2021.
– UX Design along the user-journey in both web-based application, and later mobile app.
– UI/Interface design for Web application, Mobile-App, Communication and Web site.
– Production of custom UI assets as required by the development team.
– Creating design artifacts of the appropriate fidelity depending on the needs.
– Creating design artifacts for commercial purpose, marketing and brand building campaigns
Your Skills and Experience:
– Minimum 2 – 3 years of hands-on experience as an UX/UI Designer.
– Proficient in various design techniques such as wireframing, sketching, prototyping, development of UI assets.
– Strong visual design skills from concept to pixel perfect screen mockups.
– Understanding of software development processes.
– Passion for elegant design and incorporating innovative technologies.
– Experience with Adobe Illustration, Photoshop, After Effects, Sketch
– English communication.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.