A blockchain company from the Europe is looking for DevOps/SysOps Administrator to work on the Continuous Integration Pipeline for the diverse software products and manage the AWS infrastructure. You will work closely together with IT and SW Development departments to provide the systems to build and test. If “Automating everything” is in your blood and a part of your work philosophy, join us and help our company to become the worldwide blockchain technology leader.
● Develop and run stable build and test infrastructures for continuously building robust, scalable applications.
● Build a highly performing pipeline that empowers the development team to deliver their part to our release and deployment infrastructure.
● Build and maintain a cost-effective infrastructure with robust monitoring and auditing tools.
● Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to identify and solve challenging issues for our build and test infrastructure.
● Working with colleagues across teams to set best practices and assess the value of new technologies and frameworks.
● Manage AWS Infrastructure.
A willingness to learn / Flexible / Attention to detail / Self-motivated / Team-oriented / Organizational & time management abilities.
Must have areas:
● At least 2 years experience with AWS configuration (EC2, VPC, ELB, RDS, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, …)
● Strong scripting skills.
● Experience maintaining Build CI tools (Bitbucket Pipelines, Travis, Jenkins or similar).
● Good skills with configuration management tools (Terraform, Puppet, Packer).
● Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Docker, Vagrant, Rancher, Kubernetes.
● Understanding of build tools, automated acceptance testing.
● Experience with at least one of the following monitoring/logging technologies: Prometheus, Graylog, Grafana, Kibana.
● Certificate of AWS Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer.
● Working knowledge of Git.
Nice to have areas:
● You are a creative, analytical thinker with an independent approach to your work.
● New technologies, programming languages and paradigms fascinate you, and you want to learn more.
● You are a skilled communicator and enjoy working in a team.
● You thrive working in an agile environment.
Education: Computer Science based degree or relevant background.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.