A product software company is looking for Director of Engineering working Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. You will take the lead for the engineering team, establishing effective and scalable ways of optimising team performance.
Some of the challenges you will take on are:
• Working across the management team and with the CEO to establish and refine the technology vision.
• Working with the Head of Product to build and update the technology roadmap.
• Working closely with Engineering Managers and Leads to establish plans.
• Aligning your team members with overall business objectives.
• Providing a high-level viewpoint on team organisation and collaboration.
• Taking the lead for engineering recruitment.
• Joining a hot company at a critical phase, as we embark on an aggressive up-scaling of the team.
• Providing technical guidance to solve difficult problems.
• Implementing agile methodology across your team.
• Ensuring productivity metrics are measured and optimised
• Leading effective and engaging training for all team members.
• Keeping up to date with the latest technology innovations.
• Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance.
• Guiding your team to make a huge positive impact.
The skills & experience you’ll need:
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
• Technical management experience in at least one dynamic technology company.
• A proven track record of exceptional team results.
• High level of relevant technical skills.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Being an ambitious high-achiever.
• English language to a professional standard.
Pay & Benefits:
Salary: very competitive (depends on level).
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options.
Benefits: Flexible working hours, remote working allowance, office food & drink, team social events and competitive benefits package.
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.