A software company is looking for Game Mobile Marketing Specialist in Ho Chi Minh. The role will include the following responsibilities:
OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB:
Establish and deliver marketing strategies and tactics to bring more music experiences to users around the globe via Amanotes’ products.
– Strategic planning for specific projects.
– Propose Goals/ KPIs for marketing team.
– Work with teammates to execute the plans, including but not limited to Market Research, Competitor Research and Analysis, Branding, Acquisition, Monetization, User’s behavior Tracking and Analysis, Customer Service, Budget Management, etc.
– Managing marketing team’s accounts/resources/marterials/…
– Liaise with Product team to understand user insights and propose features that could best help to reach more users.
– Work with partners and vendors to define strategies to bring music to more users.
– Coach and develop team members if at senior/CMO level.
– Other high-level tasks if required.
– At least 2 year of experience of mobile marketing.
– Experience with games/music product is a huge plus.
– Strategic Planning: define the Goals/KPIs and detailed plans to reach more users.
– Environment and Market Research: make sure we are investing in the right market and always looking for potential markets because we are going Global.
– Competitors research and analysis.
– Branding: build the project’s brand and deliver our spirit to more customers.
– User Acquisition: acquire the right users, comfortable with Drop/Burst Campaigns and have great experience in Digital Advertising, include but not limited to ASO, Self-serve advertising, ad networks, affiliate, cross promotion, etc.
– Monetization: basic knowledge on how to acquire user but to get their best value.
– Campaign Management: make sure the positive ROI of each campaign.
– Funnels and Consumers Journey Analysis.
– Agencies/Partners/Vendors management: work with our partners to define and enhance your Goals, and get the best result.
– Truly startup spirit: NO bureaucracy, NO hierarchy.
– Competitive salary based on experience and potential contribution.
– Incentives based on project performance.
– Equity plan for excellent contribution/key position.
– Free music classes.
– Monthly team building.
– Company trip.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.