– Design, develop and maintain software that powers the complex logistics operations.
– Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
– Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
– Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
– Write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
Your Skills and Experience:
We are on the lookout for world-class talent to fill our world-class engineering team. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines.
– Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
– Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha/Enzyme).
– Experience working with large scale microservices.
– Ability to work both independently and as a team.
– Ability to understand and explain technical ideas and concepts in English.
Nice to have:
– Deep experience in most of our tech stack or similar technologies (preferably in GoLang or Java).
– Experience writing unit tests, functional tests, integration tests.
– Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
– Take charge. Our flat structure empowers you with the autonomy to find new, inventive solutions.
– Feel your impact. See your ideas in action as you work them through the challenges of execution.
– Overcome challenges together. Sometimes things go wrong, but that’s okay. Review the work candidly in a safe space, and focus on doing better, together.
– Venture across functions. Our strong collaborative culture gives you the opportunity to work with and across functions.
– Chart your own career. Tell us how you’d like to grow, and we’ll support you with the training and learning opportunities to design and implement your ideas.
– Attractive, competitive salary and incentives.
– 13th-month salary and yearly performance bonuses.
– Healthcare/medical insurance.
– Flexible working time, Monday – Friday.
– New MacBook Pro and extra monitor.
– Learning and development programs and initiatives.
– Budget for monthly team-building activities.
– English-speaking environment.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A global product company is seeking a Senior Full Stack Web Developer inclined to front-end to join the Data organization....Apply For This Job