A product software company is looking for Senior Product Manager in HCM, Vietnam.
You will be responsible for building strategy and managing product features.
This role owns planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, competitive analysis, customer validation testing, creating the business case for product features and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
– Interviewing customers to assess their needs around upcoming features or new products.
– Deliver the business cases for each feature, driven by analysing customer benefits and alignment to product and company strategy.
– Create well designed features that balance minimal viable feature definitions to meet the core customer requirements with creating passionate customers.
– Driving new customer growth and existing customer loyalty through a combination of innovation and well planned enhancements.
– Leading with solutions and providing technical direction/help on key product areas.
– Prioritization of new enhancements requests as well as backlog requirements.
– Presenting recommendations, strategy, and roadmaps to management team members for feedback.
– 3+ years of experience in a product management role.
– Experience as a PM building B2B solutions, preferably SaaS.
– Consistent record of success with a hyper-growth Internet Infrastructure or software company.
– Experience effectively using data to drive product evolution.
– Ability to understand and take on complex business problems, using your analytical skills to dive deep and create effective strategies.
– Deep experience navigating a fast-moving organization with several stakeholders.
– Competency with working with a diverse, geo-distributed team.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.