A software company is looking for Team Leader (PHP/ Fullstack) with the following information:
As an engineer in a tech-focused company, you will be making some of the most strategic decisions to develop the project.
• Have ability to design database, use Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams.
• Estimate the project, do code review, write unit test, debug…
• Write project description documents.
• Monitor the project’s progress to ensure the smooth running of our systems.
• At least 5 years of working experience in PHP programming.
• Experience with at least one of the following framework: Symfony, Lavarel, Doctrine…
• Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redit, Mongo, ElasticSearch
• Proficiency with one of the following framework such as AngularJS, VueJS, SASS, LESS.
• Working knowledge of Git/GitHub, Agile.
• Have leadership, time management.
• Knowledge and/ or experience with machine learning, big data.
• Good at English skills.
• Be trained about performance and security from PHP expert around the world.
• 15 days of Annual leaves.
• Social insurance and Health insurance provided according to Vietnam regulation.
• 13th month salary.
• Premium Healthcare for senior employees (6 months).
• Environment friendly, fun, dedication.
A global product company is seeking a Senior Full Stack Web Developer inclined to front-end to join the Data organization....Apply For This Job