A European software company is looking for experienced, self-motivated software developers capable of working self- sufficiently and in a team, who pride themselves on delivering quality work efficiently. We do not judge code by the number of functions or lines, but by how well it is written. We are after well- thought out, efficient and readable code that is reliable, user-friendly, and easy to maintain.
The team’s first project will be a complete re-write of a rather complex software package that is in daily use at a range of major car manufacturers and suppliers, as well as in-house.
– Long-term position.
– Working with an experienced multi-national team across Germany, Australia, and Vietnam.
– Attractive salary according to your skills and experience.
– Flexible working hours based on a 40 hour-week from Monday to Friday.
– 15 days of holidays per year in addition to public holidays.
– Christmas holidays.
– Yearly bonus.
– Annual health check.
– Annual company trip.
– There’s also the possibility to work at the German headquarters for a few months.
– Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, information technology or similar.
– Structured and systematic approach.
– Good written and spoken English.
– At least 3 years of solid C/C++ programming experience in a professional context.
– Cross-platform development (Linux/Windows).
– Ability to work in a team and independently.
– Willingness to learn and engage with new ideas.
– Native GUI development in Windows and/or Linux (KDE); iOS also well-regarded.
– Test-driven development, continuous integration.
– Development models, e.g. Model View Presenter (MVP).
– Flexible, well-organized, self-motivated, able to work to strict deadlines.
– Good communication skills.
– Looking for a long-term position.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.