A product company from Singapore is looking for iOS Developer with the following requirements:
– Work closely with product management & UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
– Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Design and build advanced platform applications.
– Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps.
– Diploma/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
– From 3-5 years of proven working experience in iOS Developer.
– Working experience in iOS development.
– Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
– A deep familiarity with Objective-C and xCode.
– Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
– Good at interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills.
– Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities.
– MacPro laptop for working.
– Base salary package.
– Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code.
-Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home).
– Performance based reward and recognition.
– Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and team building.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us or contact for more discussion.