A global software company is looking for the best and the brightest quantitative researchers. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
The Role: Researcher is at the core of company. Through rigorous exploration and unconstrained thinking about how to apply data to the financial markets, our researchers are in constant search of new Alphas. We strive to understand data in ways our competitors don’t believe is possible. Researchers employ tested processes seeking to identify high-quality predictive signals that we believe are undiscovered by the wider market. These signals are mathematical expressions of data that are used as inputs in our quantitative models.
The person must have a strong understanding of the investment research process to create computer-based models that seek to predict movements of global financial markets. While prior finance experience is not required, a successful candidate must possess a strong interest in learning about finance and global markets. Candidates will have a research scientist mind-set; be a self-starter, a creative and persevering deep thinker who is motivated by unsolved challenges.
Its Impact: As we pursue our goal of creating new Alphas, we need researchers who will lead us there. Our unique investment platform is a leader amongst its peers and the methodology we employ is cutting edge. We desire people who will help us in our relentless pursuit to succeed.
What You’ll Bring:
– Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a leading university in a quantitative or highly analytical field (e.g. – Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering)
– Ranked in the top 10% of bachelor’s degree class.
– Demonstrated ability to program in C/C++ on a Unix/Linux platform.
– Excellent problem solving abilities and judgment with a strong attention to detail.
– Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture.
– Strong English language skills; ability to communicate complex concepts in simple terms.
– Possession of an international or regional Mathematical Olympiad medal is a plus.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A product software company is recruiting a Senior React Native Developer in Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh. You will...Apply For This Job