A software company is recruiting a Ruby on Rails Developer in Ho Chi Minh. You will work for a powerful and affordable social media monitoring and analytics solution for European & USA clients. Based on a search engine that monitors all types of sources (online news, blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube …) lets you create alerts on your brand, your competitors, your industry to know what’s being said about you on the internet and measure your online presence with key insights.
You will be part of an ambitious and exciting project with exponentially growing volumes of data to process.
– Build new features, with unit tests.
– Improve/ Maintain existing features.
– Help refactoring the code base and implement unit tests.
– Contribute to the maintenance, development and improvement of the back end and API.
– Help solving bugs and addressing production issues when they happen.
Your Skills and Experience:
– You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
– You have experience with MySQL/ Redis and a good understanding of scalability issues and distributed architecture.
– You have experience with Ruby on Rails, Capistrano, GIT.
– Experience with Heroku, Sidekiq and APIs such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn is a plus.
– You know how to organize your code following best practices (design patterns) in order to have a code that is maintainable and easy to test.
– You know how to write unit tests.
– You know about Database design and architecture.
– Experience with front-end development (AngularJS) is a plus.
– You can easily communicate in English (strong written English).
– You are inquisitive, know how to problem solve and find solutions that work. You’re autonomous and a team player all at once. Manipulating hundreds of millions of lines of code in a database table does not scare you.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A software company is seeking highly motivated developers and data scientists to join our Performance Research team. We are especially...Apply For This Job