A software company from Australia is looking for a Junior QC Engineer (Manual Tester) with the following information:
Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensure a full understanding of the project scope and specifications with the Project Manager/Business Analyst and/or developers.
* Write and develop test cases for assigned projects which ensure that the project meets the specifications.
* Suggest improvements to specifications for platform and projects.
* Review and update the test cases as scope changes or enhancements are made.
* Record detailed information of test results (browsers, steps to replicate, screenshots, error messages).
* Re-testing and closing testing issues.
* 1+ years of testing experience in software development projects.
* At least average English reading and writing skills.
* Basic English communication.
* Good sense of teamwork and highly responsible for the assigned tasks.
* Carefulness, good at logical thinking and attention to details.
* Ability to write test cases & report bug.
* Testing across multi devices and browsers The following is considered highly advantageous:
* Experience work with Shopify platform is a big plus
* Ability to prepare test plans for assigned projects.
* Experience using Jira and Confluence.
* Mobile testing experience.
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
* 13th month salary & other bonuses based on the business performance and trading results of the company.
* 12 annual leave.
* Medical and Accident Insurance program.
* International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
* Clear and stable career growth.
* Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
* Professional training.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to ITFinder VN for more discuss if interested.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO USE ITFINDER VIET NAM SERVICES.