A software company from Singapore is looking for iOS Developer in Ho Chi Minh.
• Work with Project manager to translate feature to stories.
• Work with Server engineers to define APIs.
This role is evaluated on:
• Technical aptitude and Experience in iOS application development.
• Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative programming environment.
• Ability to problem solve keeping in mind the end goal.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal iOS Developer should possess the following:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
• Experienced with iOS Frameworks and Third-Party libraries.
• Understanding of Cocoa Design Patterns, OOP, algorithms, code refactoring.
• Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and tested code.
• Experience working with Git and GitHub.
• Effective operation in a fast-paced and collaborative programming environment.
• Experience with back-end server technologies a plus (Ruby on Rails/Nodejs).
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
– Mac and a huge screen: We believe that engineering is a craft. As with any craft, producing quality work requires having the right tools to work with.
– Get mentored by the best and grow with the company: Learning is at the heart of the company. If growth and knowledge is exciting for you, this is the place to be. On the firs day of work, you will be given a clear path for “leveling up” and your progress is charted every 6 months.
– Work with talented people like yourself: Our mission is to gather the most talented and creative people in Asia, put everyone together in 1 team to deliver a mobile experience t blow people away.
OTHER BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES:
– Working time: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday. And it can be flexible, we don’t measure your success by the number of office hours.
– 14 days of annual leave, 14 days of medical leave, 10 days training leave and public holiday in Vietnam.
– 13th month bonus.
– No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
– Playing room with table tennis and foosball table always available.
– Very nice street view from 3rd level with colorful beanbags.
– Subsided half of the price for packed lunch at the office and have a lot of fun during o lunch time.
– Pantry area with snacks, beer and other beverages. No worries if you feel hungry or thirsty.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.