A global software company is looking for a developer whose primary role will be to build and develop components for the Alpha testing and production framework. The candidate is expected to be familiar with modern design patterns and can apply suitable programming paradigms to create and maintain a robust and flexible system. In addition, the potential candidate will work closely with the operations team, adopting continuous integration and deployment techniques to ensure that the software products are being delivered in a timely yet reliable manner. The candidate is also expected to be able to learn and integrate new technology to complement and enhance existing systems.
What You’ll Bring:
– Degree in a quantitative or technical discipline.
– At least 2 years of experience as a quant developer in a systematic investment environment.
– Demonstrated ability to program in Python and developing multithreading real-time applications on Linux/Unix platforms; familiarity with scripting languages.
– Working knowledge in various database and messaging technologies such as SQL, Redis, Kafka etc.
– Excellent problem solving abilities and judgment with strong attention to detail.
– Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture.
– Motivated by the transformational effects of technology-at-scale.
– Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A global tech company is looking for Data Development Engineer with the following information: The Role: We are seeking for...Apply For This Job