A software company is looking for Java Tech Lead to being a part of development team in HCM.
– Run a BE team with 9 members to make sure seamless operation of high scale system.
– Take responsibilities in developing for any new feature for Vietnam market.
– Show initiatives and demonstrate ownership by suggesting new feature and provide technical insights during product development.
– At least 9 years’ (or equivalent) experience in Java Enterprise.
– At least 3 years leading small team.
– Deep knowledge and experienced in Object-Oriented programming.
– Deep knowledge and experienced in applying Design Patterns.
– Experience in Data Structure, Algorithm, Distributed Service.
– Experienced in System Analysis & Design, n-Tier Architecture, Micro Service Architecture is a PLUS.
– Understand the importance of writing high Maintainable Code, Clean Code.
– Experience in Web Development using Spring Boot framework up to 2 years.
– Experience in Cloud-based, Containerized application development.
– Experience in constructing & operating storage in Large Data Distributed Environments (Hadoop, HBase, Redis, MongoDB, Mysql) up to 3 years.
– Prefer candidates who have experience in Server Architecture Design for handling massive traffic.
– In-depth experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying backend API across development environments DEV, TEST, STAG and PRODUCTION.
– Experienced in merging, branching source code using a distributed VCS such as GIT, BitBucket, SourceTree etc.
– Experienced in setup and using Continuous Integration (Jenkins), Continuous Delivery and Infrastructure as Code.
– Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams.
– Be active as Open Source committers.
– Open-minded, honest and have a positive attitude towards people.
– Good at communication skills in general and English skills in particular.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.