A US software company is looking for fulltime remote QA engineer with strong experience testing and deploying mobile applications. Must be a strong problem solver and very detail oriented. Should be able to have a strong user-centric focus in testing to maintain the overall positive experience with the app. While we are looking for someone to thoroughly test the app from the users perspective, we are not looking for someone to just log QA tickets. Problem solving and forward thinking is a must. QA engineer must have strong team communication skills as they will work closely with existing QA staff and devs to test new features and identify any issues during development and in production. Automation testing experience is a plus.
Must be available for at least partial overlap with the PST timezone for communication and collaboration. Full work in the PST timezone is strongly preferred. We are an entirely remote team so communication and collaboration skills are absolutely required.
– Improve the coverage and reliability of our automated test suites for iOS apps. Work in an agile environment.
– Troubleshoot scaling and deployment issues.
– Take part in regular creative brainstorming sessions to improve product quality. Create and maintain test suites based on product requirements.
– Test new features.
– Assist in triaging client issues.
– Testing builds on shipping days.
– Design and implement manual testing plans and tools to ensure quality.
– Maintain robust functional test approaches for new and existing features Identify, document, triage, and validate bugs and bug reports.
– 2 years working experience in QA Automation test.
– Previous experience testing BOTH Android and IOS.
– Experience with integration and unit testing.
– Can self-prioritize bugs with understanding of MVP versus mature app needs Able to articulate issues cross functionally.
– Experience setting up and running Test Automation.
– Can run analytics on reported bugs and issues to identify trends for larger root causes.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities.
– Be motivated to continue to learn new skills.
– Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team and with leadership.
Required Experience with: Jira, Confluence, Android testing, iOS testing, API testing, Adherence to functional specs Manual testing
This is a contract position. Company is US based but candidates can be located anywhere as long as they maintain a reliable internet connection and can make daily standups and team meetings.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A global software company is seeking an exceptionally talented engineer to lead the development of large scale, complex software systems,...Apply For This Job