A product company from Singapore is looking for QA Engineer with the following requirements:
– Perform manual/automation testing.
– Create test scenarios, test cases, test conditions for both Front-End and Back-End components.
– Build automated test scripts with the support & guide from QA Manager.
– Apply automation framework for company’s products.
– Conduct software testing/ mobile application testing on the company’s products as per business requirements.
– Perform Unit testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Performance testing of products.
– Perform white box, gray box, and black box testing.
– Prepare Daily/Weekly Status Report, test summary Report, and Monthly Dashboard.
– Bachelor or above.
– English communication.
– From 3-5 years’ experience as a QA/QC Engineer.
– QA knowledge and experience for proposing QA solution.
– QA Methodology.
– Automation testing framework
– Able to develop automation-scripts, and test independently with support from supervisor.
– Linux and Shell Scripting.
Good to have:
– Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
– Cyber Security domain
– Communication skill: good in communication and teamwork spirit.
– Planning and manage personal tasks effectively.
– Good at English for all skills.
– Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities.
– Macbook Pro laptop for working.
– Base salary package.
– Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code.
– Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home)
– Performance based reward and recognition.
– Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us or contact for more discussion.