A product software company is looking for QA Engineer (Manual Test) to join the team in HCM with the following information:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop product knowledge in understanding the products’ key requirements, and to keep abreast of the latest development of the products.
• Analyze products’ requirements solicited from prospects/customers of the company via pre- sales channel, as well as improvements and enhancements from internal review of the company’s products.
• Design and document test procedures, plans, scenarios, cases and scripts, based on the products’ requirements and technical specifications.
• Own, execute and manage the testing activities of product releases throughout the product development lifecycle, covering functional tests, scenario tests, and end-to-end tests on the products.
• Involve in functional, integration, system and regression testing of web and mobile applications, making sure that the applications are meeting product specifications.
• Responsible for the preparation of test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.
• Responsible for the execution of planned test scripts and recording the test results, in accordance with the company’s QA process.
• Document and log defects into bug reporting and tracking system.
• Accountable for testing deadlines and software quality.
• Track outstanding defects and liaise with respective owners to fix them for retest.
• Champion best working practices in testing and identify areas for continuous improvement.
• Communicate status of testing efforts to QA lead on regular basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in QA/QA/Tester (manual).
• Experience in software product testing/ web and mobile application testing preferred.
• Passionate about software product testing.
• Good knowledge in testing methodology advantageous.
• Experience in performance and load testing is a plus.
• Good organizational, communication, interpersonal and ownership skills.
• A strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.