A global leader in software-based digital security is looking for Senior Java Developer in HCMC, Vietnam.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and launch feature of cloud products and extend platform functionality
• Join with team to design and work out effective system architecture of products
• Join with team to investigate and work out solution for issues, troubleshootings
• Work collaboratively with product management, UX designer, governance and your scrum team
to design and deliver new and innovative customer solutions.
• Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
• Engage in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating ‘out of the box’ solutions with prototypes and pilots.
• Utilize Test Driven Development (TDD) practices to ensure delivery of high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
• Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.
• Have 05 years experience building software by JAVA technologies
• Have experience building software with React/NodeJS, Java/J2EE, MySQL/Posgree or MongoDB/NoSQL
• Experience with distributed systems, coaching and persistence solutions
• Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
• Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
• Good to have experience with cloud platform, cyber security domain.
• Communication skill: good in communication and team work sprit
• Planning and manage personal tasks effectively
• Excellent at interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
• Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities
• Macbook Pro laptop for working
• Base salary package
• Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code
• Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home)
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.