A product software company is looking for Software Developer (.Net) with the following information.
– Be part of team that is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of one of our solutions.
– Be able to write and test computer programs in accordance with written specifications.
– Carry out work in accordance with company standards as published and updated from time to time.
– Mentor and assist other lesser experienced colleagues.
– Have 2-5 years relevant technical experience.
– Can write unit Testing.
– Advantageous: ASP.Core, .Net Framework Core.
– Be able to work without supervision.
– Be able to write clean, structured, secure and well-tested code.
– Understand and be proficient in industry standard testing techniques.
Personal characteristics, You should be:
– Target driven.
– A good communicator with an ability to explain complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
– A good all-round team player with good interpersonal skills.
– Prepared to accept responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your own work.
– Follow the instructions of the Senior or Lead Software Engineer.
– Competitive and attractive salary.
– Annual health check.
– Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
– Excellent work environment.
– Annual company trip.
– International travel.
– 13-month bonus (AWS).
– Loyalty and performance bonuses.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A global product company is seeking a Senior Full Stack Web Developer inclined to front-end to join the Data organization....Apply For This Job