A product software company is looking for Software Engineer in QA in Ho Chi Minh as below:
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Work with product team to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
– Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
– Create automated tests for the test cases, manually test software for which automation is not available yet.
– Report and track defects, prepare test plan report, sign off on releases.
– Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
– Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
– Able to communicate in English effectively.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major.
– From 2-5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
– Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing.
– Highly skilled in automated test tools (like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium) for web, mobile and server-side software.
– Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language.
– Data storage: Percona XtraDB Cluster, Elasticsearch, Apache Cassandra.
– In-Memory data grid: Hazelcast.
– Real-time data pipeline: Apache Kafka.
– Backend webservice stack: Play (Java 8), GoLang, Node.js.
– Web frontend: AngularJS, React.
– Mobile: Android SDK, React Native.
– Containerization: Kubernetes (Docker).
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.